Earlier this year, we brought you the news that a magical Disney-inspired bridal collection had landed in the US and Canada.
The breathtaking collection had us swiftly abandoning our future hopes for a ‘simple’ wedding dress in favour of tulle, crystal beading and enormous trains – before we realised we couldn’t get hold of it.
Well, due to the success of the collection across the pond it is being launched in the UK and Republic of Ireland so that brides closer to home can fairytale weddings they always dreamed of, too.
“So many brides grow up admiring their favourite Disney Princess characters and are inspired by their journeys, gowns and stories of the classic films,” said Allure Bridals CEO Kelly Crum in a statement.
“Our design team worked tirelessly on each of these incredible gowns, as each dress features intricate detailing specifically inspired by the timeless characters known and loved by all of us at Allure and Kleinfeld, as well as our brides. With the success of this 2020 collection in the United States, we are thrilled to expand this collection overseas.”
There are two collections for brides to pour over – the Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection and the Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Platinum Collection – made up of 16 magical gowns in total.
However, UK and Republic of Ireland brides will only be able to get their hands on the Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection, which is made up of nine stunning dresses.
Th gowns will be available in selected bridal boutiques across the country (read on for full list) from mid-October with prices ranging from £921 to £1920.
The collections features gowns inspired by princesses Snow White, Aurora, Jasmine, Cinderella, Pocahontas, Rapunzel, Tiana, Ariel and Belle.
We implore you to browse the whole collection here (honestly, there are just too many stunning options to show you!).
Brides looking to get their hands on the pricier Platinum collection made up of seven gowns (costing between £2,688 and £7,861) will have to head overseas to shop them exclusively in Kleinfeld Bridal stores in New York and Toronto.
All gowns are available in sizes 0 to 30 and are available in the following UK boutiques from mid-October:
- Ava May Bridal, Solihull, England – https://avamaybridal.com
- Belle of the Ball, Melksham, England – https://www.belle-ofthe-ball.co.uk
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo, East Kilbride, Scotland – https://www.bibbidi-bobbidi-boo-bridal-boutique.co.uk
- Brides by Solo, Newmarket, England – https://www.bridesbysolo.co.uk
- Cinderella’s Closet, Cork, Ireland, https://cinderellascloset.ie
- J&J Designs, Newcastle-under-Lyme, England – https://www.jandjdesignsbridal.com
- Perfect Day Bridal, Lurgan, Northern Ireland – https://perfectdayni.com
- Serenity Brides, Colchester, England – https://www.serenitybrides.com
- Victoria Elaine Bridal, Maidstone, England – https://www.victoriaelainebridal.co.uk
Finally UK brides can live out their princess wedding fantasies!